- ADDED Support for email threading
- TWEAKED Moved settings to the integrations tab
- FIXED Too few arguments error in email failure callback.
- FIXED Typo in callback if email fails to send via AWS.
- REMOVED Use of a separate email queue table. Broadcasts will still send async from the event queue. Other emails will be sent synchronously.
- TWEAKED SES limits are fetched periodically via the API.
- TWEAKED Failed emails as a result of Throttling will be retired automatically.
- TWEAKED Use while loop to process email queue items instead of recursion
- TWEAKED Reduced number of SELECT queries during processing
- ADDED Purge failed events button
- TWEAKED Use the new Event Store class for optimized DB queries
- Fixed email max concurrency could return 0
- Simplified the email queue and queries
- Add filters to correctly log message time for the email log
- The batch size for the email queue is set to the max email concurrency
- Renamed max concurrency option to gh_ses_max_send_rate
- Add a button to reset the attempts for failed events in the email queue.
- Attempt to increase the execution time limit from 0 to 60 seconds if running from a PHP script, for example on SiteGround sites.
- Added additional AWS SES Regions
- Use SMS action to register SMS callback.
- Add additional context to cron tools.
- Improved UI for cron job setup.
- Compatibility with Groundhogg 2.4
- Compatibility with SMS 2.3
- Fixed Permission Callback notice.
- Added notice to admin page when not in use.
- Better details for failed emails in the queue log.
- Added compatibility with the new Groundhogg multi-SMTP system.
- Added details about the WordPress emails
- Added support for attachments.
- Added setting to set the AWS email sending limit.
- Fixed typos in the newly added filter
- Added developer filters to manage concurrency in email queue.
- Added separate email queue to support faster delivery of emails.
- Added support for common SMS link management form the SMS plugin.
- Updated plugin to support the removal of website names in SNS messages.
- Updated list of available servers for Amazon SES.
- Fixed US West server using the wrong zone.
- Added support for Groundhogg lite version.
- Added support for Grondhogg SMS integration.
- Fixed SMSadmin notification not getting sent properly.
- Fixed Testing form could only send SMS to Canadian phone numbers.
- Added email blacklist management
- Fixed bounce return endpoint not registering for email addresses.
- Fixed issues with encoding regarding emails with \"+\" in them.
- Vastly superior UI to manage multiple sender identities
- Improved testing module for testing SES & SNS
- SES dashboard statistics and rate-limiting.