- Moved settings to the Integrations tab
- Free/public inbox email address like @gmail.com and @live.com will not be validated by default.
- Added a dev filter to check an email address before the status is fetched via the API.
- Added ability to import and map to the ZB Status field.
- Added Catch-All status
- Added Unknown status
- Fixed report not showing
- Instead of changing the optin-status, ZeroBounce will filter the contact\'s marketability.
- Contacts will automatically be validated over time.
- Optimized the bulk validation tool.
- Added a dropdown to manually override the ZeroBounce status in the event of a false-positive.
- Added functionality to check the remaining credits.
- Fixed credits are not fetching properly in some cases.
- Added notices for low zero bounce credit.