The Groundhogg no-risk money back guarantee offers that, if at any time within the first 14 days of opening your paid account you decide that Groundhogg is not for you, then just apply for a refund by clicking the button below! (We make it easy!)
If/when you recieve your refund we will stop your subscription. Your request for a refund must be received within 24 business hours of the 14 days of the date and time of opening your account. While some refunds may be instant, refund credit can take up to 5 – 10 business days to show up in your credit card statement.
We send renewal notices for automatic renewal payments 30 days, 14 days, and 7 days ahead of renewals, giving adequate notice to make any necessary changes to your subscription. If you are charged for ana automatic renewal payment we will not provide a refund.
No refunds will be provided under the following circumstances:
- You’re requesting a refund after the 14-day refund period
- You’re requesting a refund for a renewal payment
We run discounts from time to time. How discounts can be applied to purchases can be seen below.
- If you purchased within 48 hours of a planned discount we will honor the discount and provide you with a partial refund for the difference.
- The exception to this rule is Black Friday. Due to the nature of Black Friday being a fairly obvious planned discount day, no partial refunds will be given out for the week before Black Friday and the week after.
- If you received a non-planned discount code after you’ve already purchased you may request a partial refund up to 48 hours after you purchase.
- A discount used for your initial purchase cannot be used for your renewal. Renewals will be processed at the full price of the subscription.
- Discounts will only be applied to the first billing period. This applies to both monthly and yearly subscriptions.
- If you cancel a subscription for a discounted product and then re-subscribe, your discount will be voided and you will need to pay full retail price.
Grandfather Pricing Policy
As long as your subscription remains active and you do not cancel or request a refund, we promise to never increase your subscription cost even if Groundhogg pricing increases for the equivalent plan.
In the event you cancel your subscription, we will keep your rate for 3 months after the expiration date of your license. If you do not renew within 3 months you will have to renew at the current rate for the equivalent plan.