CRM and Marketing Automation Grant
We want to help you help others! Financial assistance for nonprofit organizations.
Does your organization need financial assistance adding CRM and Marketing Automation to your marketing stack?
The CRM and Marketing Automation Grant may be what you need to make it happen! It’s designed to help benevolent organizations reach more people, help more people, and create a lasting positive impact on our world.
What does the grant cover?
The grant covers all of the following:
- 50% of ongoing software and related technical support costs related to Groundhogg.
- 50% of ongoing email delivery costs through our sister company MailHawk.
Who qualifies for the grant?
The CRM and Marketing Automation grant for Nonprofits is available to eligible nonprofits around the world. In the U.S., organizations must be designated 501(c)(3) by the IRS in order to be eligible.
Organizations that do not qualify for the Groundhogg CRM and Marketing Automation Grant:
- US-based organizations that do not have a 501(c)3 designation, but rather a 501(c)4, 501(c)6 or other nonprofit status, do not qualify.
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status/documentation in their respective country
- K-12 schools, colleges and universities.
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities benefitting non-members
- Fiscally sponsored organizations (non-profit organizations offering their legal and tax-exempt status to groups)
- Political and labor organizations
How to apply
Please fill out your information below and we shall review your application and let you know if you have received the CRM and Marketing Automation grant within 5-10 business days.