Create Contacts and Start Automation With Forminator!
Do you use Forminator to collect leads and start your sales process? Use this connector to transform Forminator from just a pretty form builder into a vital tool in your Groundhogg tool kit.
Forminator the newest major form builder on the block featuring a robust and user friendly interface for capturing leads, creating posts and more.
Now you can use Groundhogg with Forminator to create powerful followup sequences to nurture potential clients and close more sales.
Why should you use Forminator?
- Very robust with many fields to choose from.
- It’s totally free. At the time of writing this there is no difference between the free and pro versions.
- More than just forms, you can create polls and quizzes too.
- It’s very versatile and easy to manipulate
- Connects to other services through Zapier.
Why should you use Forminator with Groundhogg?
- Start automation and funnels whenever a form is submitted.
- Create contacts and map fields to contact fields or contact meta to use the information later.
- Connect entries to contact records for easy navigation.
Replace the default Groundhogg form with a more robust from builder.
New Forminator Forms Benchmark
Use the Forminator Forms benchmark in the funnel builder to start funnels when you collect leads and quotes.
Map Form Fields
You can also map fields to default contact fields OR custom meta data so you can use all your information in emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Fields Can I Map
You can map any fields in the form builder with the exception of any credit card related fields.
Is there a limit to how many fields I can map?
There is no limit. You cn map as many field in the form to as many fields as you need.
Will This Work With Existing Forms?
Yes, any existing forms can be used in the funnel builder and mapped to custom fields.