Integrate Groundhogg with our favorite learning tool, LifterLMS!
Want to create an epic customer journey incorporating your learning experience? Using Groundhogg is the easiest way to automate an upgrade funnel, review campaign, or cross-sell automation when students interact with your courses.
- Apply/Remove tags when someone sign’s up for a membership.
- Apply/Remove tags when someone completes a lesson.
- Apply/Remove tags when someone completes a course.
- Tags can be used within the funnel builder to start email sequences or provide access to other parts of your site.
- Search contacts by both membership and course enrollment status
Search for contacts by enrollment status
The LifterLMS integration allows you to search and segment contacts based on a student’s enrollment status in courses and memberships, as well as their completion status.
Automatically enrolls students in courses
Using the Enrollment Action you can enroll or unenroll students in courses!
Trigger a funnel when a student completes a course or lesson
When a contact completes a course, a lesson, or enrolls in a course for the first time you can use it to trigger automation in a funnel.
When you are building your course you can choose to apply or remove tags from a contact when they register for the course, or complete the course.
These tags can be used in the funnel builder to launch funnels, send emails or SMS, or other Groundhogg automation tools.
You can apply or remove tags from a contact when they complete specific lessons within a course as well!
You can apply or remove tags from a contact when they are added to a specific membership group.