Create Contacts and Start Automation With WPForms!
Do you use WPForms for your business to collect leads and start your sales process? Use this connector to add even more power to the already powerful WPForms
WPForms is a user-friendly WordPress form builder designed to help the less technical WordPress users out there make even the most complex form applications.
Now you can use Groundhogg with WPForms to create powerful follow-up sequences to nurture potential clients and close more sales.
Why should you use WPForms?
- WPForms is completely free to be tested, used, or contributed to.
- WPForms allows you to build forms in minutes! You can start from scratch or use a template.
- In addition to connecting easily to Groundhogg, you can connect WPForms to plenty of other apps as well.
Why should you use WPForms with Groundhogg?
- Start automation and funnels whenever a form is submitted.
- Create contacts and map fields to contact fields or contact meta to use the information later.
- Connect entries to contact records for easy navigation.
- Replace the default Groundhogg form with a more robust from builder.
How does it work?
Upon installing and activating our extension, you will see a new WPForms benchmark appear in your funnel builder view. Simply choose which WP Form you want to add to your funnel, map the fields to Groundhogg contact data and that’s it!
New WPForms Benchmark
Use the WPForms benchmark in the funnel builder to start funnels when you collect leads and quotes.
Map Form Fields
You can also map fields to default contact fields OR custom metadata so you can use all your information in emails.