Winners in the 15th annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, recognized as the world’s top customer service awards and sales awards, were announced Feb 1 2021.
The Groundhogg team is both proud and humbled to announce the Gold Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service in the CRM Small Business Category!
Last year Groundhogg was awarded the Gold for Best Software Startup of the Year. We didn’t feel confident enough at the time to go against the bigger SaaS CRM products in the CRM category so we stuck to the Start Up Category. We were more brave this year and decided “why not”. The worst we can get is a rejection. We applied to the Small Business CRM Category for 2021 and we killed it!
Groundhogg won Gold for Best New Version of a CRM Suite!
An award like this is achieved by a team of caring souls who obsess over making the product better, faster, smarter & by making customers happier! You may not realize how much integrity our team members have, but I’ll take this opportunity to praise them. What you may not know is that our team members may jump on calls when they are NOT on the clock! Like Jessie did this past Saturday just because she felt a duty and responsibility to our community.
They will take a Saturday morning to answer questions on the Groundhogg Open User Group on Facebook on their own time, like Dhrumit will do because he sees he can give an answer and help right away. Paul will just jump on someone’s website on a Sunday morning because he saw someone needed a hand up “right now”! Each team member is putting their heart into the Groundhogg family – for you!
So we’d be remiss if we didn’t give a very special shout out to our team members that help keep customers delighted with Sales & Customer Service including:
- Dhrumit – Groundhogg’s first hire! And blessed we are! We’ve put Dhrumit through a whole new learning curve these past few months taking a deep dive into React JS this year! Bless his heart for hanging in there with us. He’s currently contributing most of his hours to Groundhogg 3.0 while concurrently helping with ticket support
- Jessie – Full of amazing ideas to help elevate the Groundhogg community. She’s an active & appreciated contributor to Customer Delight with ticket and Facebook support.
- Nancy – #1 Cheerleader and supporter helping 24/7 in whatever seat that needs to be filled
- Paul – for volunteering when he can and the sage advice that comes from his experience. In 2021 he’s stepping in to support the Certified Partner Program to help our partners scale up.
- Nathan – our newest member who is also working diligently on Groundhogg 3.0
- Gabriel – who runs the numbers like no other. Every business owner should be lucky enough to have a Gabriel to help keep the books and deliver monthly Profit and Loss statements. He keeps all the numbers straight!
- Michael – who has to watch every one of my Office Hours, edit them and post them to YouTube. He may yet become a CRM expert after he retires from Video Editing!
- Our subcontractors! – We have a few “go to” people who share their talents on specific projects like design of marketing collateral, or consulting on web copy, and secret sauce stuff etc.
- Last by not least, a huge thank you to our 37 Certified Partners located world-wide who are integrating and supporting hundreds of customers across the globe! They are holding up our core values and working with the type of integrity we are most very proud of!
My name is Adrian Tobey and I’m the founder of Groundhogg. I’d like to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to our fantastic team and to Groundhoggers all over the world who continue to support our deeply committed efforts as we all scale up together!!! Let’s make 2021 a year of great opportunity and growth!
About the Stevie Awards
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations in 51 nations were considered in this year’s competition. Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 160 professionals on nine specialized judging committees. Entries were considered in 136 categories for customer service and contact center achievements, including Contact Center of the Year, Award for Innovation in Customer Service, and Customer Service Department of the Year; 62 categories for sales and business development achievements, ranging from Senior Sales Executive of the Year to Sales Training or Business Development Executive of the Year to Sales Department of the Year; and categories to recognize COVID-19 response, new products and services and solution providers.