Our team has been working around the clock to fix critical pending issues with our Pipeline extension. The deeper we dove trying to fix issues, the more and more we realized we really needed to just go back to the drawing board and start from scratch.
And that’s exactly what we did!
We have been working on a bunch of features, components, and backend goodness for Groundhogg 3.0, and as a result, we had a bunch of tools at our disposal to make an all-new pipeline experience possible for our users.
Version 3.0 of our Pipeline extension is a look into the future of Groundhogg, as you’ll see a lot of the UI/UX bleed into the rest of our product suite soon.
Developing the Pipeline extension has also helped us develop more tools for 3.0 as well, they really go hand in hand.
All new features
- All new elegant and responsive UI for pipelines and deals
- Sort deals by value, priority, and last activated
- Improved notes and results tracking for deals
- Duplicate pipelines and their stages
- Custom fields for deals
- Move deals between pipelines
- Filter deals by contact and deal search filters
- Associate multiple contacts to a single deal
- Move deal from an action in a pipeline
- Improved permissions controls for Sales managers and representatives
- Send emails to all contacts associate with a deal, or just one contact
We plan on a public release later this week, but we are providing beta versions of both Groundhogg core and the Pipeline extension for testing as many things have changed and we want people to test and provide feedback before release.
Download the Beta!
To install manually via uploading the plugin through the WordPress admin.
Do not install beta versions on your production website!
- Download Groundhogg core 2.5.5 Beta
- Download Groundhogg – Sales Pipeline 3.0 Beta
You can also install these if you have “install pre-release versions” of Groundhogg Core and Extensions enabled in your Misc settings.
How to test…
We do not recommend installing these on production sites just yet. Deploy a staging site and test them out there instead!
If you experience any issues, reach out to us via our support channel, or open an issue on Github!